Seeking Help Looking for a Tata Play HD Plus box with 3 tuners

sudheep

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi am looking for Tataplay (Sky)HD plus box with 3tuners.Up to 2018 models are acceptable.If any of the members Trying to sell their connections please DM me

Why dont you go for a upgrade bro ??? That STB requires a SAT CR LNB also to work properly.

Why dont you go for a upgrade bro ??? That STB requires a SAT CR LNB also to work properly.
No upgrade for HD PVR users already (only upgrade to binge option)and for new connections they provide only 2019 model stb which is rarely in stock which am not Interested.Am looking for a HD plus transfer box which is discontinued by company already

Last edited:
This would be much easier if set top boxes weren't paired with smart cards, if any tata play smart card would work instantly in any tata play STB upon inserting like sim cards do in smartphones. But here you have to sell the box with the smart card and if there are secondary connections on that id then you have to get those split out. Also the company has to provide for transfer of ownership of connection.

if It’s a secondary connection it difficult to sell and split connections costs extra ,but it the two connections Are separate its easy just change the RMN and use smoothly

if It’s a secondary connection it difficult to sell and split connections costs extra ,but it the two connections Are separate its easy just change the RMN and use smoothly
Splitting Connection from Multi TV to Individual is very easy bro.
Last month I had raised a request to split my connection and within 4 hrs they called me and after confirmation on call I got my new ID within ½ hr only. No charges applicable.

Splitting Connection from Multi TV to Individual is very easy bro.
Last month I had raised a request to split my connection and within 4 hrs they called me and after confirmation on call I got my new ID within ½ hr only. No charges applicable.
Great

RMN can be changed but the name and address in their system will remain the same as that of the previous owner. So whenever you need a technician visit it will be arranged for the original owners address na.

RMN can be changed but the name and address in their system will remain the same as that of the previous owner. So whenever you need a technician visit it will be arranged for the original owners address na.
How about Address change bro?

How about Address change bro?
To change address you have to either raised a Relocation request or Transfer that account to your name.

1) By relocation- Contact customer care for relocation request and told them that I have de-install the connection from old address myself and wanted to move to other premises.
Then Tata Play CC will place your relocation request for new address. Tata Play technician will visit your house (new address) and will install the connection.

By this way your new address will be updated.
(To change your name you will have to fill a form provided by Tata Play)

2) Transfer of connection- For transfering of account from old owner to new owner , Tata Play provides a form and necessary details should be filled to do the request.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock