Some ss from my side,

nn8BKLW.png

H2JIfBi.png

n7Ybg8Y.png

TS6fvAJ.png

XsFVNmH.png

4g6hxC4.png

RE: ' MediaOne ' Added by Sundirect

Just to remind forum language is English & here many posts are in Tamil(without translation) :-/

Shubh said:
Just to remind forum language is English & here many posts are in Tamil(without translation) :-/

Edited .. Sorry for not translating but why didn't translate means reason in post #15 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gobinaath said:
Hindi acceptable ah bro :huh:huh .. Can I show how many hindi post I saw today without translation :huh .. Questions arising only about tamil language not abt hindi language why bro like that :huh:huh

I may have missed that thread but one thing if you found one doing mistake you should inform them about that, instead of using it as excuse & making same mistake

Shubh said:
I may have missed that thread but one thing if you found one doing mistake you should inform them about that, instead of using it as excuse & making same mistake

Edited ..

Team (sadiq bro) told regional language could be use but it must be in limit .. So today only 2 posts from my side in my regional language and that too content and conversation based on tamilnadu so only .. If I translate means also It doesn't give full meaning and some one read means he unable to understand coz of unaware of the problem ..

Still ur think I done very big mistake means I apologize for that [emoji120] [emoji120]

My Decision: Here after I won't use regional language inside ddf with or without translation ..

At the same time if any of our bros used their regional language without translation means I take a snap and will speak to ddf team & ill do whatever I can able do and wait for the team response ..

Just I want guidelines should be for all regional languages instead of one language .. Many bros know they using their regional language without translation or not .. I'll leave them to their heart nothing more to say

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock