Messenger of God on d2h cinema hd

• Thread starter Thread starter APPYS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 1,916

APPYS

Reaction score
After stretching for more than 12 hours at work and when the washing machine decided to wash my entire flat instead of the clothes :angry, I thought nothing more worse could happen today... Then I started watching this maha movie.. Jackie Chan.. Ram Gopal Verma.. Charlie Chaplin.. All will commit suicide and the dead ones shall be rolling in their graves... This movie is awesomely the greatest brain dead nonsense you will ever come across...

Must watch Papa the Great movie.. I hope I have a brain left after this traumatic experience.. Brain is already numb enuf not to let me change the channel:shy heading over to imdb to rate this

:D :D lmao...
I watched 1 min of it and got bored/annoyed...
no wonder they are giving free ...

I survived it, he flew a motorcycle in air to catch hold of a parachute, threw 6 Innovas in the air using domino effect, just by a small slap on the bonnet of one, redirected 10 knives using gilli danda, and the list goes on.... Rajnikanth is nothing and the famed Vijaykant too will get some tips out of this.. Whew..And the dressing up of Pitaaji aka Guru Ram Rahim Singh jee Insaan, I'm sure Govinda foresaw this and went to politics... Sat through one hour of the movie just to enjoy the naansense in hd then fell asleep laughing... Must be sent to oscars bros

Back
Top Bottom