Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Nov 21,2015 09:43 PM]

RE: Airtel Rocks with the addition of 41 channels this year

From your Demanding list Some Channels already available on Airtel Digital TV like:-
Zee News Uttarpradesh/UK
Aakash Aath
Channel V
And Some Your Availablity is wrong like:-
Life OK HD available only on dishtv.Videocon d2h also having Life ok hd.
Or many mistake like:-
Sudarshan News (its also available on dish TV.
Vision TV shiksha is also available on reliance dth.
BIG CBS Spark has been shut down some months back so how its available on RDTV.
From your demanding list Most of them are Crap Channels. Only Some Channels useful like Disney junior,9X O,Music India,NGC ADV HD,NGC Wild HD,Life OK HD etc.......!!

Deep.S said:
From your Demanding list Some Channels already available on Airtel Digital TV like:-
Zee News Uttarpradesh/UK
Aakash Aath
Channel V
And Some Your Availablity is wrong like:-
Life OK HD available only on dishtv.Videocon d2h also having Life ok hd.
Or many mistake like:-
Sudarshan News (its also available on dish TV.
Vision TV shiksha is also available on reliance dth.
BIG CBS Spark has been shut down some months back so how its available on RDTV.
From your demanding list Most of them are Crap Channels. Only Some Channels useful like Disney junior,9X O,Music India,NGC ADV HD,NGC Wild HD,Life OK HD etc.......!!

Friend I will rectify the mistakes and thanks for Info this is the list of missing channels and not demanding channels.

Good bro..Keep it up!!

lashok bro:

If this thread is for missing channel details, then the thread title is not relevant..

And, we already have the below thread by shawl_who for missing channels...

Link Removed

You are right sadiq bro!!

Bro perhaps this may be a detailed list. As I said it is not demanding channels. Just to say what channels other DTH has and that is not available in airtel. In that missing list they are demanding channels here it is just an info.can't you find the difference between the two posts

Sadiq said:
lashok bro:

If this thread is for missing channel details, then the thread title is not relevant..

And, we already have the below thread by shawl_who for missing channels...

Link Removed

Mr. Sadiq why you always say this to every one can't you check the details and hard work he has done in this post, i am sure this post is not a copy paste but a hours of hard work. If you don't like his hard worked post then just keep quite and don't reply with your useless means but you should have praised his hard work rather than saying that this thread is already available in your every post. Plz let administrators to do their job and don't be rude to hard workers in Dreamdth forums.

:angry :wall :s

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's

DishHD said:
Mr. Sadiq why you always say this to every one can't you check the details and hard work he has done in this post, i am sure this post is not a copy paste but a hours of hard work. If you don't like his hard worked post then just keep quite and don't reply with your useless means but you should have praised his hard work rather than saying that this thread is already available in your every post. Plz let administrators to do their job and don't be rude to hard workers in Dreamdth forums.

:angry :wall :s

@DishHD:
Who are you to ask me to keep quit...
How can you say my posts are useless...
You are asking me to not to be rude??? How about this post by you???

@lashok:
Thanks for changing the thread title.. Now I can understand the meaning of the thread.. But previously I thought both your thread and shawl_who bro's thread are talking about missing channels.. Now your new title clearly says that this is a comparison with other DTH and not the demanding of channels...

Thanks for the understanding and changing the title..

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's

Adtv is not leading with 41 channel

Its d2h with 42 channel

So I find this title irrelavnt

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock