MTV Roadies - New Season | Coming Soon

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek420
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 933
Roadies is a reality show which should be aired on Colors they are wasting show on MTV which gets low trp and MTV should either become complete youth or music channel.

Roadies is a reality show which should be aired on Colors they are wasting show on MTV which gets low trp and MTV should either become complete youth or music channel.
Shows like Roadies & Splitsvilla are not suitable for colors ... Its a family channel

They already have MTV Beats for music

Shows like Roadies & Splitsvilla are not suitable for colors ... Its a family channel

They already have MTV Beats for music
But mtv beats became worst after 2019 Only showing stupid songs and not having their own request show like vh1 I think mtv beats should revamp to complete 2000s music channel they should Air songs from 1999 to 2013

But mtv beats became worst after 2019 Only showing stupid songs and not having their own request show like vh1 I think mtv beats should revamp to complete 2000s music channel they should Air songs from 1999 to 2013
They're concentrating on latest Bollywood numbers .. after the shutdown of sony mix and Sony rox HD their viewership has increased..
To cater 90s and early 2000s audience 9X Jalwa, B4U music and mastiii channel is there for you.

They're concentrating on latest Bollywood numbers .. after the shutdown of sony mix and Sony rox HD their viewership has increased..
To cater 90s and early 2000s audience 9X Jalwa, B4U music and mastiii channel is there for you.
But the big problem is they don't have a HD channel and they randomly plays latest bollywood songs on B4U music and mastii and I want they need to Stop playing random latest bollywood songs on B4U music and mastii and fully focused on 90s and early 2000s

But the big problem is they don't have a HD channel and they randomly plays latest bollywood songs on B4U music and mastii and I want they need to Stop playing random latest bollywood songs on B4U music and mastii and fully focused on 90s and early 2000s
You can request them on twitter to start request based show .. I also want to watch HD music channel but sadly on airtel DTH we didn't even have MTV Beats HD :(

Personally I like all music channels to play all kind of songs .. infact I miss MTV Indies channel that used to show 90s indipop music.

Back
Top Bottom