My C & Ku band New FTA Setup

• Thread starter DXer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 4,755

DXer

Reaction score
I am planning to install my new FTA Setup.

So, have decided to buy i)Openbox X5 ii) One 8' C-band Dish iii) One 60cm Ku-band dish.

Now friends, I need your help to complete the setup of my FTA System. What other accessories should I need to track more and more Satellites?
How many & what type of LNBs and other accessories required?

Plz help........

Thanks in Advance :clap

U need A 6 Feed Solid dish, it is good For Both C band & ku band Reception Also LNB...
i)Openbox X5 ii) One 60cm Ku-band dish is also good !
Select LNB And discQC Switch As Per Your Requirement Like 1,2,3 pcs or 4,8, port out.

8 port DiseqC switch works with only few STBS like OpenBox, DreamBox withch support 1.1 protocol.

Majority of Solid Box does not support 8 port DiseqC switch.

So buy the switch only after you buy the box.
You may also require Teflon slab if you want to catch circular polarity R/H signals.

Vikram said:
U need A 6 Feed Solid dish, it is good For Both C band & ku band Reception Also LNB...
i)Openbox X5 ii) One 60cm Ku-band dish is also good !
Select LNB And discQC Switch As Per Your Requirement Like 1,2,3 pcs or 4,8, port out.

Dear Vikram Ji,
i) Does Openbox x5 support 8 port DicQC switch?
ii) Can I use both C & Ku band dish at the same time in openbox x5 ?

Thanks...:clap

8 port switch works with OpenBox X5 also you can use both dish in openbox as well as solid and any other box same time.

Any box which supports DiseqC cswitch this is possible.

rmg_hrr said:
8 port switch works with OpenBox X5 also you can use both dish in openbox as well as solid and any other box same time.

Any box which supports DiseqC cswitch this is possible.

Thank you so much for reply...
So, I can use both the dishes in same time in Openbox X5.

North east and Assam is a premium location for receiving many FTA Chinese Ku satellite beams .... Let me do a study i will inform you through various threads and posts :)

Biswajit.HD said:
North east and Assam is a premium location for receiving many FTA Chinese Ku satellite beams .... Let me do a study i will inform you through various threads and posts :)

Thank you Biswajit Da,
I am waiting for your updates...

DXer said:
Biswajit.HD said:

Thank you Biswajit Da,

ok sure.. let me make a 1 week study abt the satellite footprints especially Ku band... and i am trying for ur openbox in Bangalore.. Once availability is confirmed, i will let you know...

Biswajit.HD said:
DXer said:
Biswajit.HD said:

Thank you Biswajit Da,

ok sure.. let me make a 1 week study abt the satellite footprints especially Ku band... and i am trying for ur openbox in Bangalore.. Once availability is confirmed, i will let you know...

Thank you so much...:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock