Breaking National geographic tamil and telugu going to shut down.

[QUOTE = "సైచైతన్య 4496, పోస్ట్: 1570184, సభ్యుడు: 43590"]
ETV HD ఛానెల్‌లు AP ఫైబర్‌నెట్‌లో అందుబాటులో ఉన్నాయి! కొన్ని సమయాల్లో వారు HD కి వెళ్ళవలసి ఉంటుంది, కాబట్టి అవి వాటిని మూసివేయవు. ఇండియా తారాగణం విఫలమైన తర్వాత నేను తప్పు చేయకపోతే ETV వారి ఛానెల్‌లను మళ్లీ పంపిణీ చేయడం ప్రారంభించింది. అది ఎలా జరుగుతుందో చూద్దాం.
[/ కోట్]
ఒకFron
ETV HD Channels are available on AP Fibernet! Also at some point of time they have to move to HD, So they won't be shutting them. Also ETV started to distribute their channels again if I not wrong after India cast's failure. We will see how that goes.
AP Fiber is Very Poor BroadBand/Cable Sevice In AP State ...& Mostly ( up to 70%) This cable Custmers are Using CRT TV sets So ... No Use HD Chanels on AP Fiber Customers.

ETV HD Channels are available on AP Fibernet! Also at some point of time they have to move to HD, So they won't be shutting them. Also ETV started to distribute their channels again if I not wrong after India cast's failure. We will see how that goes.
But Bro It should be added on Popular Cable Service like Hathway,Siti,Fastway and DTH like TataSky,Airtel,SUN to increase viewers and coverage.I guess most of the Telugu National Audience don't even remember/know existence of such channels as there is not even much promotions from ETV Network.In this NTO regime Viewership is the main factor for channel existence.

But Bro It should be added on Popular Cable Service like Hathway,Siti,Fastway and DTH like TataSky,Airtel,SUN to increase viewers and coverage.I guess most of the Telugu National Audience don't even remember/know existence of such channels as there is not even much promotions from ETV Network.In this NTO regime Viewership is the main factor for channel existence.
I agree. Apart from ETV HD, ETV Cinema HD others are pretty much niche channels. Not sure if any one are watching ETV Plus let alone, ETV Abhiruchi and ETV Life. I'm subscribed to ETVHD and ETV Cinema alone. Not sure what's the thinking behind launching all the channels. And regarding the reach, ETV has taken distribution in house instead of letting Indiacast continue as posted here, we have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock