NDTV Good Times Prohibited for 1 day on All Platforms.

• Thread starter Thread starter channellover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 2,060

channellover

Contributor
Reaction score
It had come to the notice of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting that NDTV GOODTIMES channel telecast a programme namely 'WHY AM I STILL SINGLE' on 21.4.20 14 at 22.00:42 hrs.

Therefore, the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by subsection (2) & (3) of Section 20 of the Cable Television Networks (Regulation) Act, .1995 and under paras 8.1 & 8.2 of the guidelines for uplinking from India, orders to prohibit the transmission or re-transmission of NDTV GOODTIMES channel for one day on any platform throughout India with effect from 00:01 hrs on 09.04.2015 till OO:O1hrs 10.04.2015.

So MIB is now banning one by One some Channels :tup

Oh my god wat the hell all the chnls banning by govt may be soon Fox Life get any notice :'(

seriously yaar...

I think this ministry doesnt have any work, thats why they only watch TV in their office hrs.. :D

While all of us have matured over the yrs, and are more sensitized to sexual content, these babus, who themselves are age old, have not matured a tad bit. They are still living in 1980s era...

Retire them early, and bring in some sensible ppl... we dont need them :dodgy

shawl_who said:
seriously yaar...

I think this ministry doesnt have any work, thats why they only watch TV in their office hrs.. :D

Retire them early, and bring in some sensible ppl... we dont need them :dodgy
:d:d:rofl:):);):dodgy

Back
Top Bottom