Breaking New Base Packs by ADTV - 14-Jan-2018 on Selfcare portal

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,980
Great input @iphifi bro! Thanks.
Is Infinity Sports 12M ARP for Rs 3220 still valid? It shows in my Selfcare but also has Rs 3420 mentioned in its name.

Great input @iphifi bro! Thanks.
Is Infinity Sports 12M ARP for Rs 3220 still valid? It shows in my Selfcare but also has Rs 3420 mentioned in its name.
Many long duration packs have a discounted version. Cost in the name field is only the MRP. Actual cost will be mentioned in the correct space.

Nodal officer is not having any information about these packs. He said that, "these packs are no longer available".

Updated Post #1 so that no misinformation is conveyed. Request MODs to close this thread.

Updated Post #1 so that no misinformation is conveyed. Request MODs to close this thread.

Please hit the report button instead of posting :eek:k:

If you hit the report button then the report will be processed at the earliest as the MODs get a notification.But if you don't and write into the thread then the MODs will only do the needful moderation when they land up on your post.

This packages are working fine. New channels are also available in these packs.
Successfully changed my pack to Value Sports through self care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock