New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Sonic Showing Oggy And The Cockroaches Season 4 But Same Pakdam Padkai Dub All Character Voice Same

Good news- posting this late - Marvel HQ finally started airing new show- Marvel Disk Wars- kids anime series from 16th March mon-fri 6:30 pm without repeats , at other timings.

Cartoon Network airs - Be cool scooby doo - reboot animated series from 9:00-10:00 pm night , then from 10:00-11:00 Courage the cowardly dog show airs (mon-sun)

Bandbudh Aur Budbak moves to
CN(Cartoon Network)

Currently it's airing on Discovery Kids and Big magic

Disney India is premiering on TV Guddu, Bapu and Gadget Guru Ganesha, three new shows produced by Cosmos-Maya. With the addition of these IP’s, the Singapore and India based leading Asian animation studio Cosmos-Maya will now have 20 of its own produced series IP’s airing worldwide now. The three shows are also launching digitally on a leading OTT platform, the details of which will be out shortly.
Disney India premiering three Cosmos-Maya shows this summer, capitalizing on the latter’s diverse offerings

Watching POGO since 4 years old. I watched some kids award at my brother's house.
Still have the Pogo Amazing Kids Awards 2006 contest form in my home! Unfortunately I am out of the country so I cannot post pictures.

In the first edition of PAKA in 2004 I remember Johnny Lever winning some comedy award which I did not like as I thought some other comedy performance was better.

In 2005 Pogo also showed Hindi comedy series like Saamne Wali Khidki at 8pm and Khichdi at 8:30. Takeshi's Castle is another legendary show of Pogo and I remember mostly people falling from the platforms into the water below.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Pogo was also my first experience with channel graphics as I was mesmerised by the rotating cubes in different colours and the 'floor' below. Sample promos:

Source
Source

Last edited:
Still have the Pogo Amazing Kids Awards 2006 contest form in my home! Unfortunately I am out of the country so I cannot post pictures.

In the first edition of PAKA in 2004 I remember Johnny Lever winning some comedy award which I did not like as I thought some other comedy performance was better.

In 2005 Pogo also showed Hindi comedy series like Saamne Wali Khidki at 8pm and Khichdi at 8:30. Takeshi's Castle is another legendary show of Pogo and I remember mostly people falling from the platforms into the water below.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Pogo was also my first experience with channel graphics as I was mesmerised by the rotating cubes in different colours and the 'floor' below. Sample promos:

Source
Source
bob the builder season 1 to season 3 dvd I have hindi audio english subtitles

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock