Jerome.J

Reaction score
New feature-Suggestion box added in d2h website.:new:nj

http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/suggestion.aspx

bPAFAAO.jpg

zuYhBa0.jpg

Courtesy:www.videocond2h.com :)

aaryan dhage said:
jerome sir i am giving always new sugesstion but they not taking interest in it .

It will take time brother......as we know,they will look into same suggestions received from many customers.......

BTW what were your suggestions??

anupbharadwaj said:
I think the subscription balance amount does not show in real time on TV screen, that needs to be rectified is my suggestion to them.

Ya...it's a good point out.....

jerome j my sugestion is that maiboli , manorajan movies ,dhamaal ,disney jr , 9X , al jajeera news ,4 real news sd/hd , ss 2 , mtv indies music , zee action and zee premier we want this channels in d2h and this are main channels for d2h and now they are adding only and only crap channels

Are they replying to the queries?? If yes then what kind of reply?? same template reply like their fb & twitter page or a proper reply??

I think D2H has one of the best SW but not stable enough. So D2H should come up with good stable SW & Android based STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock