No Signal When I access Home Menu & Low Signal in GSAT 30 TP22

• Thread starter arhun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,850

arhun

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I'm using Tata Play for the last 3 years. Mostly the experience is good. I'm having these two issues with my connection.

1. Whenever I try to access the home key to see balance, messages, etc, I'm getting a "no signal, you are not receiving signal" message. But when I come back to view channels. mostly all are loading fine. having this issue for long time.. I usually use the mobile app to check my balance. But to clear this unread message icon that appears on the screen, I try to go through the home key or yellow button. But getting no signal message,

2. I'm only having Poor Signal strength, zero signal quality for channels that are loading from GSAT 30 TP22, Ex: Nick Jr and other channes.

When I check the signal test for other channels we have, HD and other tamil channels, I.m getting Signal Strength as 60 and Quality 70 to 80.

What should I do? Pls help. I can share screenshots if required.

Looks like you are not getting proper signals on some of the transponders

You can request a technician visit to get the issue solved

Your 60 Signal Strength is fine as Signal Strength depends on the Length of Wire coming from Antenna. Mine is 100% (all blue bars) in one connection with 10 metre wire and 60-70 in 2nd connection Connection with 33 metre wire.

As per Signal Quality it can be improved as 70-80 is neither bad nor good.

Try Master Reset your STB for problem you are facing or Call Customer Care and opt for Technician visit if needed.

Your 60 Signal Strength is fine as Signal Strength depends on the Length of Wire coming from Antenna. Mine is 100% (all blue bars) in one connection with 10 metre wire and 60-70 in 2nd connection Connection with 33 metre wire.

As per Signal Quality it can be improved as 70-80 is neither bad nor good.

Try Master Reset your STB for problem you are facing or Call Customer Care and opt for Technician visit if needed.
As you said, the antenna is in the open terrace 2nd floor, and the cable from the dish is connected to the internal wiring we have inside the wall to the ground floor hall.

Is doing a master reset by myself risky? what instructions need to be followed? Any steps or links would be good for me.

Also is there any other way i can get rid of this message icon that appears on tv without going to home menu or messages.?

You better opt a technician visit Bro.A simple change in the lnb sqew can solve your issues,But its better to be done by a technician

Pls check ur cable is good., check ur cable joints and connectets. Another reason veritical or horizontel side of lnb signal maybe lost.

dish and lnb can be fine tuned with quiksat and similar appa

Thanks guys. I will check myself, and if no success ask for a technician visit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock