Pack details

• Thread starter Thread starter Vetrivel4444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 4,499

Vetrivel4444

Reaction score
I need to watch all Tamil SD channels and all HD channels other than star world premiere...someone suggest me which affordable pack I can choose???

Bro, best thing u could do is to subscribe South Silver + Super Premium HD add-on (35 HD channels) :) :luv

Bro I am now in new south diamond+super premium HD.I called Cc to downgrade base pack to south silver.they are telling that if I downgrade I only get 14 HD channels.

Vetrivel4444 said:
Bro I am now in new south diamond+super premium HD.I called Cc to downgrade base pack to south silver.they are telling that if I downgrade I only get 14 HD channels.

Do it online bro :angry

Don't call to customer care ; Go to videocon d2h website & downgrade there !
Never tell this to cc :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Do it online bro :angry

Don't call to customer care ; Go to videocon d2h website & downgrade there !
Never tell this to cc :k

but is it really possible that even after downgrade you will get 35 HD channels???

Ronak Shah said:
but is it really possible that even after downgrade you will get 35 HD channels???
Not possible. Each pack has its own HD Add-on that can give the HD channels whose counterpart SD channels are there in the selected pack.

May be Rahulan bro can explain how we can get 35 HD channels from lower pack without going HD a-la-carte. Not sure if he is having any personal experience or some tricks.

FYI, I downgraded from South Platinum HD to South Silver Sports + Premium HD add-on last night only and I am not getting all existing HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom