Seeking Help Pack validity ends on 23rd. Should I recharge with same pack or wait till 29th?

• Thread starter Thread starter blr-nikhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,870

blr-nikhil

Reaction score
Hi,
My current pack validity ends on 23rd. But I don't see any update yet on sun direct website on the new packs that will be made available from 29th based on TRAI regulations. There is provision to make one months recharge. I dont want to pay for a package now to realize on 29th that I need to pay again for the new channels I select. Can I go ahead and recharge by small a small amount like Rs.100 so that my current pack stays till 29th and decide on my new pack once details is published?

Bro I am facing the same situation my pack ends on 24th I have 118 rupees in my account I will use that. If you have pending balance in the account use that as of now.

Same here with 2 connections. CC says recharge for one month, and confirms it won't be affected with the change.

Last edited:
What happens is pack is up to february month... I need to recharge again after 29th december or package will continue up to february month?

Recharge and enjoy,this is the last chance. May things not be smooth with new packages.

Sun Direct has gone into deep sleep mode. All DTH providers have updated their site with details and pricing. Only SunDirect is left behind

Back
Top Bottom