[Pics] SHOLAY All Time HIT Movie on ARZU-TV @ 53*East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
ARZU-TV Afghanistan Showing SHOLEY All Time HIT Movie @ 53*East

Arezu TV mostly show's Indian Movies and others also, Just I am watching this Sholay Movie the Block buster of India and all time HITS just have look on some ss thanks.:)

SEE SOME SS of SHOLAY:-

sholey1_zpsedb79b53.jpg

sholey_zps703e0a86.jpg

sholey2_zps4690b850.jpg

sholey4_zpsa8637657.jpg

sholey3_zps701eb455.jpg

sholey5_zps7eacfa31.jpg

sholey6_zps670e46ea.jpg

It is Running now at the spot so ENJOY friends....:eek:hya :tup

Vadirocks said:
What A Movie It Was
OH! My God you don't about this movie,This is INDA'S Greatest and Top most Hindi Movie with Great cast Like Dermendra ji + Amitab bachan +Hema malini etc,Till Today no film has broken box office Record of this great movie.This was the golden period og Hindi cinema.
So i think you should watch by DVD from video library vadi.:tup

ohhhhh jenius-jatt bhai, Engineering ki yaden taza kardi apne to.....sholay movie hum 10-15 dost log hostel me PC pe dekha karte they aur har ek dilog pe comment karke lotpot ho ke haste they....
ohhh that magical days....i really miss them

jenius-jatt said:
Vadirocks said:
What A Movie It Was
OH! My God you don't about this movie,This is INDA'S Greatest and Top most Hindi Movie with Great cast Like Dermendra ji + Amitab bachan +Hema malini etc,Till Today no film has broken box office Record of this great movie.This was the golden period og Hindi cinema.

Jenius Bro That's What I Said "What A Movie It Was" (Fantastic, Great - I Mean This), I Have Seen This Movie More Than 5 Times Since My Childhood Even Though Don't Know Hindi

Vadirocks said:
jenius-jatt said:
Vadirocks said:
What A Movie It Was

Jenius Bro That's What I Said "What A Movie It Was" (Fantastic, Great - I Mean This), I Have Seen This Movie More Than 5 Times Since My Childhood Even Though Don't Know Hindi
OK then I miss under stand bro. It is not a just Movie It is HISTORY in Cinema world.:)

Er. Dhananjay said:
ohhhhh jenius-jatt bhai, Engineering ki yaden taza kardi apne to.....sholay movie hum 10-15 dost log hostel me PC pe dekha karte they aur har ek dilog pe comment karke lotpot ho ke haste they....
ohhh that magical days....i really miss them
Ya sure you are right ,I also remember those golden days and watch this movie 5 times.;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock