& PICTURES

DishHD said:
A technical question for Airtel Dth owners how many transponders is Airtel using on its Ses 7 satellite and has i know Airtel is using DVB S2 Tps so Airtel can add some extra channels compare to others who are still using DVB S2 which have lower bandwidth compare to DVB S which currently dish tv and Tata sky are using. So currently total how many channel are available on Airtel and how many Tps is Airtel using on Its ses 7 satellite.

Here's ur technical answer :lol :

Currently using 11 tp on SES7
Max channels that can be added on DVB S2 Tp of 36 MHz = 35 channels ( a little compressed)
No. of TP still remaining = 1
No of channels they can add = abt 60-70 depending on compression. :k

shawl_who said:
Here's ur technical answer :lol :

Currently using 11 tp on SES7
Max channels that can be added on DVB S2 Tp of 36 MHz = 35 channels ( a little compressed)
No. of TP still remaining = 1
No of channels they can add = abt 60-70 depending on compression. :k

Here is the answer for your technical answer just check the picture and calculate by yourself how Many SD MP2 and MP4 and how many HD MP4 channels can Airtel get from its 11 DVB S2 transponders. :tup

bandwidht_of_a_TP.jpg

DishHD said:
A technical question for Airtel Dth owners how many transponders is Airtel using on its Ses 7 satellite and has i know Airtel is using DVB S2 Tps so Airtel can add some extra channels compare to others who are still using DVB S2 which have lower bandwidth compare to DVB S which currently dish tv and Tata sky are using. So currently total how many channel are available on Airtel and how many Tps is Airtel using on Its ses 7 satellite.

Please open & read my above given link for the answer

me_saket said:
Shy Mr dishhd providing false info and defaming dth

Hello don't say that ok but first check the picture, has this is an official picture from an Satellite site which clearly shows Airtel can add Maximum 21 Mp4 SD channels, 10 MP2 SD channels, or Maximum 5 Mp4 Hd, 2 MP2 Hd channels on its each Tp. And this picture clearly shows why Tatasky is Moving its Channels from MP2 to MP4 just bcoz to add some extra space on its Tps just by converting their channels from SD MP2 to MP4. Just check the picture i uploaded then you will know the all facts about Tps.

Not a problem guys just don't fight. DishHD as per you Airtel can add &Pictures only if they delete a channel? right? This is what you said in your post. Only way to prove that you were wrong or right is when Airtel add channels without removing existing channels but for that you have to wait as we all know unlike other DTH operator, Airtel add channels once the broadcasters are ready to pay them carriage fee. Pls wait and watch before you or any of us jump to any conclusions. Thanks. No Offense to anyone and I hope none taken.

destinyawaits said:
Not a problem guys just don't fight. DishHD as per you Airtel can add &Pictures only if they delete a channel? right? This is what you said in your post. Only way to prove that you were wrong or right is when Airtel add channels without removing existing channels but for that you have to wait as we all know unlike Airtel add channels once the broadcasters pay them carriage fee. Pls wait and watch before you or any of us jump to any conclusions. Thanks. No Offense to anyone and I hope none taken.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock