PIX HD added on LCN: 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is added then good addition by d2h :clap:clap

Sadiq said:
I remember there was a data channel found in Channel updates from PCI card as posted by Kumarbhai.. I think it is for these DDB TV and that might be the reason for getting these channels. But anyway these channels should be available during PCI scan since they are from the ST-2 satellite. Let us wait for updates from Kumarbhai.

There is no other channels added or any new TP got activated for the addition of Both AXN HD or PIX HD..
Scan list → Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

I think this is a Photoshop trick . I was doubt in that Bangla channel too
So please remove those threads ..

Sadiq said:
I remember there was a data channel found in Channel updates from PCI card as posted by Kumarbhai.. I think it is for these DDB TV and that might be the reason for getting these channels.

That Data was for SW Update as confirmed by a user few days back.. as i remember.
How can a channel show without adding in TP ? That only to be a Online channels/Stream..

It's false news. I spoke to customer care and they replied that puthuyugam tamil channel on no.564 and zee zindagi on 116 will be available from 21st june

srithiruji said:
It's false news. I spoke to customer care and they replied that puthuyugam tamil channel on no.564 and zee zindagi on 116 will be available from 21st june

what pudhuyugam @LCN 564 from 21st june ok let me ask to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock