Good News Power TV Kannada Celebrating 4th Anniversary

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Kannada News Channel "POWER TV NEWS" celebrating their 4th Anniversary.

ybU0VSD.png

Source

Source

Source

@Rajkumar garu, I wanted to know one thing. You are the one who posts all the anniversary threads but it is always between 11 and 12 at night. Typically these threads are published after midnight, not before. Is there any specific reason for this? :huh: Not saying that you are doing anything wrong, just curious.
Nothing Dada.

I want to be FIRST :blush2:
  • First visiting their social media and websites for any updates.​
  • If I found or not creating new thread around 11 pm to 12 am because I get access in my PC, my brother kids seeing youtube until 11 pm then I switch off the PC and Switch on the TV for Atrangii :LOL::lol:

@Rajkumar garu, I wanted to know one thing. You are the one who posts all the anniversary threads but it is always between 11 and 12 at night. Typically these threads are published after midnight, not before. Is there any specific reason for this? :huh: Not saying that you are doing anything wrong, just curious.
Nothing Dada.

I want to be FIRST :blush2:
  • First visiting their social media and websites for any updates.​
  • If I found or not creating new thread around 11 pm to 12 am because I get access in my PC, my brother kids seeing youtube until 11 pm then I switch off the PC and Switch on the TV for Atrangii :LOL::lol:
I always think that @Rajkumar is a Robot😂. Giving updates and news properly without any error and in fast mode. I greatly appreciate your contribution towards the forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock