Seeking Help Price of myplan 99

• Thread starter Thread starter Sparker0i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 1,672

Sparker0i

Reaction score
Hello all,

With reference to this link Airtel Full Base pack details , I see myplan 6m+15d as RS 960 , which equates to RS 160 per month.

On the help section in the DTH, I see the same price for MyPlan 99 Malayalam as RS. 160.

To confirm this, I opened Airtel self-care , and there also in the 6m+15d section, I could not see that pack there?

In the brochure that I saw before buying Airtel, I saw Myplan 99 Malayalam as 99 itself.

Can anyone confirm the price of myplan 99?

Its coz the price of 99 + paid add-on 61 so total 160/m

If ur recharge ARP pack then it must be 160/m if u go monthly means its 99 + any free or hd paid add-on (unofficially) :)

Which paid pack is it then bro for 61 RS?
Its coz the price of 99 + paid add-on 61 so total 160/m

If ur recharge ARP pack then it must be 160/m if u go monthly means its 99 + any free or hd paid add-on (unofficially) :)

So if I call the cc and tell them to activate my plan 99, what should I tell them to activate max hd?

So if I call the cc and tell them to activate my plan 99, what should I tell them to activate max hd?

Just tell i want to activate my plan + max hd add-on & if they say paid regional add-on is mandatory means tell to them" i have offer topup in my airtel app will activate via that so activate this only " they will do :)

Just tell i want to activate my plan + max hd add-on & if they say paid regional add-on is mandatory means tell to them" i have offer topup in my airtel app will activate via that so activate this only " they will do :)
Which offer top-up?

Bro its just a convinced words from u to adtv cc if u don't want to activate paid add-on means
Ok bro. One more doubt.

Right now, I have the south my sports royal hd pack. It gave me 2 free language packs. I chose 1 lifetime free pack, and the other malayalam 1m pack. When I change to myplan 99, will these 2 also go away?

Back
Top Bottom