Samrat Prithviraj | Akshay Kumar | 10th June 2022

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 10,575
watched the trailer . I wish they release it in IMAX 3D as well . 24 Days more to go 😍

sG5FcNI.jpg
4icCrtK.jpg
e0I4ksC.jpg

The actor also feels that the film should be watched by every child so that they get the knowledge of a proud warrior. “I was given a book to read, ‘Prithviraj Raso’, by my director. I read the book slowly and realised how big a warrior he was. But when we read about him in history, he was reduced to just a paragraph,” he said.

“Today, I want every child, not just in India but in the world, to watch the film. It is an educational film. You would want to show your kids what Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan’s story was. I am extremely proud to work in the film. I would also request the government that they make it compulsory viewing in school, so that the kids learn about our history, what and how everything happened.

Hence I saying Akki is Double Dolki of Bollywood. Everyone knows "Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan" and studies to. Again Akki promoting his movie with emotional attyachar way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock