Puthu Yugam channel added Base package

A month ago, Airtel removed all Tamil channels from all the base packs except South Magnum pack. Refer the below thread. So, they will not add Puthu Yugam in any of the base pack (even in South Ultra or Ultra pack).

A new change in Airtel DTH website!!!

For Tamil channes, we should definitely opt for a Tamil topup no matter whether you are a south or ROI user.

I even checked the website just before. No updates yet. Puthu Yugam is part of Tamil-2 top up only. Not in any of the base pack except South Magnum (not even in Magnum ROI).

So, @Thread Starter: Please confirm the news in detail. Otherwise, I request the MOD to close the thread...

Sadiq bro till Now Some Tamil Channels available with base packs not removed all from base packs.

I am using South Magnum pack. So, anyone using ROI packs without any Tamil Add-On can confirm this.

@Deepak Sharma: In which pack you are in? And you have opted for any Tamil Add-On?

Sadiq bro i am using Ultra Pack and 2 free life time top up which have Marathi & Punjabi and i am getting some Tamil Channels in my base pack like Thanthi TV,Puthiya Thalamurai,Jaya TV,Max,Plus,Makkal TV etc..

Deepak Sharma said:
Sadiq bro i am using Ultra Pack and 2 free life time top up which have Marathi & Punjabi and i am getting some Tamil Channels in my base pack like Thanthi TV,Puthiya Thalamurai,Jaya TV,Max,Plus,Makkal TV etc..

Hmmm.... Okay....

So, their website is showing wrong info... :)

I m on ROI Mega pack, without any Tamil Add-on. I m getting following tamil channels:

Thanti TV, PuthiyaT, Star Vijay, kalaignar, jaya tv, jaya plus, polimer, sirippoli, makkal, angel tv, jaya max, dd podhighai, isaiaruvi. :k

Yes shawl bro..I am also getting the Same Channels.:)

Deepak Sharma said:
frnd if you must update your pack you will lose that tamil channels

Deepak Sharma said:
frnd if you update your pack you will lose that tamil channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock