Puthuyugam TV Bags Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Satellite Rights!

Praveen Bro!

Vendhar Movies & Studio Green Both Are Rivalry Group You Know?

Yeah Of Course! They Are Like Dish TV & Zee Newtwork, I Hope You Got It Now

Re: RE: Puthuyugam TV Bags Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Satellite Rights!

praveenpersonel said:
Friend Sadiq dont act too smart as you have Bakrid tomorrow if you want source you should have asked me.

"Besides in-house content, content will be sourced from some production houses as well, which include Nimbus, Studio Green, Nadodigal of Samudrakani, and Suresh Krishna, among others."

For Source Check these lines in the below link.

New Generation Media Corp to launch Tamil GEC Pudhu Yugam on Oct 23

Thanks Praveen. First of all I didn't blame you.

Ok. Now you provided the source. If you are really an All-In-All Alaguraja on this news, please let us know why All-In-All Alaguraja is sold out to Sun TV?

By the way what is the impact of Bakrid on my post?

Re: RE: Puthuyugam TV Bags Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Satellite Rights!

Sadiq said:
Thanks Praveen. First of all I didn't blame you.

Ok. Now you provided the source. If you are really an All-In-All Alaguraja on this news, please let us know why All-In-All Alaguraja is sold out to Sun TV?

By the way what is the impact of Bakrid on my post?

And I just read the source. It seems they are roping in Studio Green and others to produce programme shows of their channel. Not for movies.

Sadiq said:
And I just read the source. It seems they are roping in Studio Green and others to produce programme shows of their channel. Not for movies.

Friend If they Rope Studio Green for their Programmes then why not for their Movies??? Definitely They Will. No One in Tamil Television Industry till now has roped Studio Green for Programmes. First Time First Show!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock