Qwery

Dmt1012

Reaction score
What kind of channels Hbo hits and Hbo defined are? Are they movie channels? English or Hindi movie channels? Ya!

Dmt1012 said:
What kind of channels Hbo hits and Hbo defined are? Are they movie channels? English or Hindi movie channels? Ya!

These are movie channel. HBO Define is only English and HBO Hits mix bollywood and hollywood. You can see different threads on this on DDF

also hbo hits and hbo defined will have dual language feeds as u can watch some english movies in hindi as well as english

So! Airtel dth will launch these channels on 28th Feb in Sd Version! Is this news confirmed for sure? What about the HD version?

sir i buy airtel dish tv from a guy in maldives,he not give me customer id and RTN,so how i know these two?please tell me sir

realheart9 said:
sir i buy airtel dish tv from a guy in maldives,he not give me customer id and RTN,so how i know these two?please tell me sir

Bro u can see in the EPG by pressing menu button ,both the customer no. and RTN no.But i suggest you to change ur RTN no. with customer care people

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock