• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 995

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Not recharged Airtel Digital TV HD connection from July 2023 but, now activated it again. Checked Airtel Thanks and got a offer of 12 Month Hindi Basic HD pack at 1899 and now suspended Airtel DTH connection is activated again.

Even when I recharged this same pack
(Week ago), I was also a little bit surprised that this time service directly resume.

Otherwise they are charging ₹15 for service resuming but it's very good initiative from Airtel that now they are not charging...
👏👏👍👍

Even when I recharged this same pack
(Week ago), I was also a little bit surprised that this time service directly resume.

Otherwise they are charging ₹15 for service resuming but it's very good initiative from Airtel that now they are not charging...
👏👏👍👍
Excuse me they asked me that they'll charge but I guess they didn't.

It's not an offer bro ❌.
It's a regular Annual Pack from Airtel, any ADTV user can recharge with same amount to activate this pack.

Also in Feb, I have purchased a new ADTV connection in 1800/- & got this package for a year + new box, remote, adaptor.

In 1900/- you can easily get a brand new connection (except Dish) with this 1 year pack.

It's not an offer bro ❌.
It's a regular Annual Pack from Airtel, any ADTV user can recharge with same amount to activate this pack.
I've shared what I seen brother, found it helpful to reactivate connection at good price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock