recharge issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,523

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I recharged my Connection with ₹510 through paytm.Can I get extra ₹30 benifit or I have to recharge through airtel.in
please reply

Optimus_Prime said:
I recharged my Connection with ₹510 through paytm.Can I get extra ₹30 benifit or I have to recharge through airtel.in
please reply

U can get bro.....

Optimus_Prime said:
please reply

wait for a day..the offer will be credited in 24hours time.Check the existing validity.Also check it after a day.You will surely get it.

Optimus_Prime said:
please reply

yes bro itz applicable through any recharge medium :tup ..

Optimus_Prime said:
thanks Guys... let see what airtel does for me

Wont have much troubles.Go ahead.By the way,have a close watch on the time and existing balance.

diesel said:
Wont have much troubles.Go ahead.By the way,have a close watch on the time and existing balance.

I had recharged my acc today morning and my stb showing current balance and validity.

Optimus_Prime said:
I had recharged my acc today morning and my stb showing current balance and validity.

Call 08130081300 (toll free) to know your current balance and validity.Sometimes stb interface updation may-not happen due to back-end issues.

Back
Top Bottom