Relocation and extended warranty

• Thread starter Thread starter v_srikanth961
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 1,214

v_srikanth961

Reaction score
Today I got my d2h connection relocated within Hyderabad. It was really hot but the technicians were patient. One of them as nice enough to align the dish to get best possible signal quality. Their device showed 93 and the stb is showing full signal strength.

f037364c628bf3d09e8f5d4588409817.jpg

They charged 300 for the relocation. Additional 100 for connecting the wiring to internal wiring. They also said that 150 will be refunded into my d2h account effectively making the relocation cost 150.

I asked them about 1 year extended warranty. They are offering it for 499. This covers stb repairs and free on site visits for one year.

@v_srikanth961 bro can u plz explain little more elobrate abt wat the purpose of they refund 150 rs to ur d2h account.......y they ask and y thy returned?????

laxman16 said:
@v_srikanth961 bro can u plz explain little more elobrate abt wat the purpose of they refund 150 rs to ur d2h account.......y they ask and y thy returned?????
May be some special offer running.

laxman16 said:

Cc didn't tell me about this. Technician have the info. Should confirm.

Back
Top Bottom