• Thread starter Thread starter jdev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 47,073
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdev

Reaction score
I think my tatasky set top box has got a problem. Display is intermittent on the screen. No signal screen is sometimes displayed. Sometimes the screen is scrambled. Normally the screen will display 'No siginal' in blue background. It sometimes shows , sometimes not. No programs can be viewed except the blue screen messages and most of the time, black background. I think the LNB is also damaged due to heavy rain.

How much tata sky charge for 'set top box replacement'. I would also like to know how much they charge for LNB.

Can we pay service charges and set top box replacement costs from recharged amount in the tatasky account as earlier. Please reply.

Service Visit Charges : Rs 200

Prices of material charges:
1.png

Help

Last edited:
So it will be 400(hd box)+150(LNB)+200(installer visit). thanks for the reply

If you are subscribed to any one of these packs Platinum SD, Platinum HD, Platinum South SD & Platinum South HD semi annual or annual pack...no need to pay Rs 200 installer visit charge...as it is free for those subscriber

Last edited:
Reactions: Omi
If you are subscribed to any one of these packs Platinum SD, Platinum HD, Platinum South SD & Platinum South HD semi annual or annual pack...no need to pay Rs 200 installer visit charge...as it is free for those subscriber

Service Visit Charges : Rs 200

Prices of material charges:
1.png

Help
I am currently having SD box which is faulty. Can I get HD Box for 400 as shown in the picture? Is that price only for customers currently on HD?

It may mot be possible. But u can try. The actual cost to upgrade from SD to HD is more. Its shown in their website.

I want to share my experience here. Last week I got no signal issue for my TS+ HD box. The person who came to fix this issue replaced LNB which was originally from SHARP company with TS branded LNB and some two connectors which got rust due to rain. I am having 2 wires from dish to my set top box. I am subscribed to annual pack hence TS did not charge me visit fee but charged LNB cost as 300/-

I am not sure if its the correct price TS charged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom