SAB TV to replace ‘Krishan Kanhaiya’ with ‘Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi Let’s Go’

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,030

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
SAB TV is all set to drive in a new show ‘Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi Let’s Go’ in its early primetime slot at 7.30 pm from 28 October, replacing the on-going mytho-comedy ‘Krishan Kanhaiya’.

Airing from Monday to Friday, the show is centred on the adventurous relationship of a middle class boy with his car. Every middle class family dreams of owning a four wheeler and the Ahujas’ are no different.

Their mundane life takes a turn when they get home their first ever car, a ‘Maruti Alto 800’.

The show will define Alto 800 as not just a car, but a character which is interactive, fun and exciting.

The show is an AFP (Advertiser Funded Program) with Maruti Alto 800 and is stated to run for a period of 3 months.

The car will be depicted as a fun-loving friend who also contributes in making the life of the protagonist fun and bringing happiness to the whole family.

SAB TV senior EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “’Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Let’s Go’ manages to beautifully portray the bond between the protagonist and his family car.

The story also draws attention to how together they manage to solve life’s little problems in a light-hearted way since this car talks.

SAB TV has always strived to bring the best of family humour; with this show we present a fresh concept in comedy to our viewers.”

The unique concept traces the relationship that an individual Karan Ahuja played by Romit Raj shares with his vehicle.

The show chronicles the journey of the Ahuja family and how their life turns exciting when they purchase their first car.

Read more at: 
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/sab-tv-to-replace-krishan-kanhaiya-with-chalti-ka-naam-gaadi-lets-go/

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I am expecting Tamil feed on SAB....
Chinmay Kore said:
I'm expecting Marathi feed of SAB :tup
I can't even expect the HD feed of SAB...
'
(as its from MSM group, and every one knows that even after announcing that SAB's HD feed will be launched in few months, they will take few years to launch it actually, before that after every two months they will not forget to shout in media that in few months SAB HD will be launched, In fact I think in few years even BigMagic channel will also get its HD feed, But at that time also MSM will say that we are ready to launch SAB HD anytime after getting its license from the ministry):D:D:D

Good Move by SAB as its Trp was less ;)

Back
Top Bottom