Salman,Sridevi,Priyanka at launch of ‘JAI MAHARASHTRA’ channel

tech_genie

Reaction score
It would be probably the first time when a regional channel was launched in such a grand way. Bollywood superstars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sridevi were present at the launch of the Marathi news channel ‘Jai Maharashtra’.

The launch party was also attended by several other celebrated names like Chitrangada Singh, Riteish Deshmukh, Dharmendra, Neetu Chandra, Javed Akhtar, Sunil Shetty, Mallika Sherawat, Raveena Tandon and Urmila Matondkar.

Chitrangada Singh interacted with the media and said: “Well, I am wearing a Marathi dress today and even the songs that I danced to were all Marathi.”

She also said: “I said this on the stage as well that this city makes you your own; there is creativity and a buzz in this city that you get addicted to. Whoever comes to Bombay is either not able to forget the city or leave it.”

Source: Video - Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Sridevi at launch ‘Jai Maharashtra’ channel - Salman Khan videos

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock