SD TO HD OFFER FOR 999

• Thread starter Thread starter profsathya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,363

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I contacted customer care for any free offer from sd to hd, i brought dish tv in 2008 used until 2010. It is deactive since then(lnb holder broken, cables lost,stb&antenna in tact,), now they have given me a offer where i have to pay 999 and they will provide me with all dish tv hd set(antenna,cable etc). Amount will be credited in my account, i can use it for monthly package it seems. Do you think this offer is good? Should i change to hd atleast to get the antenna and other things?
I do have a airtel hd connection inactive for last 3 months(alacarte package with 3 hd channels) which you cannot get with dish tv. I am currently using scv digital paying 250 for all sd channels. Kindly recommend.
If i take alacarte in dish tv, will they provide free lifetime tamil channels? if they provide, i can utilise the entire 150 for my favourite channels.

Yes I recently Updated my box in HD with this offer and I am also using dishtv from last 7 years.

But you are saying your dishtv Product is damaged if you box, lnb and Remote not working properly then dishtv not going to Replace in HD with this offer

Box is in working condition, but i have lost the cable and remote is also in working condition. Which pack have you chosen? Do we have to pay any extra amount? Do they credit entire 999 amount?

If your remote and box working properly then immediately update your box with this offer and cashback back will credits within 24 hours by your technician.

If you want to continue with your super family pack then use it on HD box there is no problem in upcoming future

Very bad customer service, now dish tv customer care is saying me i have got only 699 offer. They only called me on last sunday and informed me about 999 offer and said sales team will call again. But haven't received the call till monday evening i called them to know the status they are saying you are eligible for 699 offer. Being a customer of dish tv i feel disappointed with this kind of customer service.

Back
Top Bottom