DTH updates SD to HD pack upgrade offer by d2h

Bro one clarification. If I have SD pack and activating this by calling missed call will update the only HD available channels.? What happens after 3 months can we keep that add-on..? I don't see any Term and conditions in website. Can you elaborate how it will work please.

Will there by any changes in total..? Only 49 will be added to the total..?

Bro one clarification. If I have SD pack and activating this by calling missed call will update the only HD available channels.? What happens after 3 months can we keep that add-on..? I don't see any Term and conditions in website. Can you elaborate how it will work please.

They always upload blurr images in d2h website,
Even d2h home channels also not showing this,

So call customer and ask regarding this.

Bro, if u see on the bottom side of above promo banner there it has been clearly mentioned that post 3 months regular charges wil be applicable which is Rs. 99

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock