Shilpa Shetty back in front of camera

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,353

Gagan

Reaction score
Shilpa Shetty back in front of camera

She was last spotted on the big screen as a sultry beauty in the Dostana (2008) item number Shut Up And Bounce and since then, Shilpa Shetty has largely been away from the arclights.

But now, after motherhood, the actor is back in front of the camera, shooting for her hubby Raj Kundra and

“The things you have to do for your husband,” says Shilpa with a laugh. “Ideally, I would have taken more time off, but when I saw shots of the new reality show, I loved it. When Raj asked me to be part of the promo, I said, ‘no way, are you mad?’ but I remember we shot it really fast. Since it’s our home production, I had to take time out.”

Shilpa had gained 19 kg during her pregnancy, but has now lost 10 kg to get closer to her famous hourglass figure. Right now though, she is only thinking about motherhood and the first-of-its-kind reality show.

“Reality has always worked in India. It will act as a catalyst to help fighters get into the limelight,” says the Big Brother UK winner.

SFL Challengers, India’s first action reality show based on mixed martial arts, kicks off on August 5. “We will have eight male and eight female fighters living in a bootcamp. At the end of the week, one fighter, who loses in the weekly fight, will be eliminated from the show. Sanju and I have spent a bomb on this project. All the fighters will be trained under expert supervision,” says Raj.

Sanjay Dutt has also shot a promo for the show. “On the elimination day, we will also have a Bollywood celebrity on the show. The winners will straightaway get an entry into the SFL in September,” adds Kundra.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock