Should TMKOC be stopped now ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 945

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
what do u think guys??Should Tmkoc be stopped now??? I know its a long time running comedy show, It's used to be a famous show to me also, But its since 8 year's long, the programme is running. Now, the fact is no real story is there. from last 2-3 years The serial lost its viewership a lot, A lot of comedy snow like Bhabiji, May I come in madam took it's popularity at the same time. Earlier episode's were full of too much fun, comedy but now a days, its become like a family drama running on like star plus or colors. Writers of earlier episodes, Raju odedra and Rajen Upadhay also resigned from the show. Daya bhabi/Jethalal not doing well like earlier days. Tapu sena become college going students now so no comedy from their side as well. There is no conflict b/w Champak chacha and Jetha lal this days. no more new stories, only they are selling old drink in new bottle.

sadly, Show has no more story instead Popat ki shadi, Salary issue of Natu kaka and Festivals. They've not introduced any new character long days. Mother of Daya Bhabi not yet came out of phone, Gurdian of Piku still unknown, Where is Tyab Tailer still a mystry! This program now needs a big revamp or the program should be closed with the good reputation. Its a benchmark show of Indian comedy show and it should always remain the same.

Yes, they should really do something to keep up to their own standards. It is not funny as it used to be. But I don't think they will stop the show, still it's getting them good TRPs and they run it all day, so most of the TRPs of SAB are from TMKOC only. Also, many people watch it as routine, if they don't do something then surely these people will also stop watching.

You took words from my mouth ... Once upon a time it used to be a super funny comedy show . But now it's a crap. Reason behind they are stretching TMKUC is it's the top viewing show of sab tv that's why they can't plug it .

Back
Top Bottom