Signal Problem in HUM TV, HUM SITAREY

vishalgarg

Reaction score
I am Facing signal problem in hum tv, hum sitarey,

residing in haryana

having 6 feet solid dish

Yes Sometimes Signals are Fluctuating....But In Gujarat I have very good signals at 15 days ago....

not hum tv and sitaray only all pakistani channels on dish tv got problem since week
i am in karachi

addee said:
not hum tv and sitaray only all pakistani channels on dish tv got problem since week
i am in karachi
The poster is talking about Asiasat-7 at 105*E the HUM Network not dishtv (SES8) ;)

Yes signal of HUM Network is down from the beginning. But I am getting 35% as a side lnb on 8ft dish. So if you have Asiasat-7 as a prime then you must get it by fine tuning the lnb & dish also check the skew of lnb means Rotate lnb left or right ok then see the signal and tight it.

jenius-jatt said:
Yes signal of HUM Network is down from the beginning. But I am getting 35% as a side lnb on 8ft dish. So if you have Asiasat-7 as a prime then you must get it by fine tuning the lnb & dish also check the skew of lnb means Rotate lnb left or right ok then see the signal and tight it.

Yes,, It is Fluctuate.. Your prime Focus satellite???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock