Snaps of Tamil Channels From Sun Direct

Is puthiya thalamurai a very popular Tamil News channel just like ABP Ananda in Bengali. What about Sun News? Is it not popular?

Is puthiya thalamurai a very popular Tamil News channel just like ABP Ananda in Bengali. What about Sun News? Is it not popular?

Sun News is biased supports DMK, puthiyathalaimurai is a trend setter channel in TN in news

Sun News Also Popular In Tamil nadu.

Both Sun News and Puthiya Thalaimurai are equally popular. But as Amarnath rightly points out, Sun News is heavily biased, in support of the DMK party and its leaders. Not only do they promote DMK, but are also unfairly biased against other parties and even against new comers. For example, as soon as Kamal Haasan & Rajinikanth announced their intent to venture into politics, Sun News started to project them in extremely bad light for no apparent reason. That was the week when I stopped watching the Sun News channel (couple of months back).

That being said, it was poor negotiation by Sun Direct (and the channel itself) to be not able to achieve a working partnership, so that Puthiya Thalaimurai could be included in at least one of the BASE packs. I felt it was not worth to pay extra bucks for a Tamil news channel, even when all other high profile Tamil channels are part of the BASE pack I was using (I am currently in Tamil WORLD Pack Yearly Renewal).

So, this prompted me to search for another news channel among the ones that are available in Sun Direct, one that is relatively good and also not biased. And I ended up feeling very impressed by News 18 Tamil Nadu. I have been a regular viewer of this channel for the past 2 months. In my opinion, this channel's content is extremely good, and also very professional. It seems to show no bias either. Just give it a try for a couple of days. You might end up liking it too! :)

I heard 'NEWS J' from EPS group(TN CM) but now News J channel started frompolimer group. Fully confused.😳🙄🤔 Last one week polimer news supported TN government mainly focused EPS program and meetings compare with others tamil news channel (Tuticorin protest issue include).

Instead of subscribers deciding which channel to watch, service providers decide which channel subscribers should watch. This is even happening with scv digital. There they have added polimer group but we have to pay extra. Polimer do not come up with talk shows. 24*7 they show only news. But it is no 1 news channel in Tamil.

@Chezhiyan bro do you get Odia and Assamese Channels in your pack ? Can you please provide snaps of the same ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock