Sony kix HD

• Thread starter Thread starter imran3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 3,347

imran3

Reaction score
Much awaited Sony Kix HD launching this December. With the broadcasting rights of Serie A and FA Cup, it was much needed. Source-Sony kix FB page.

Yes, I just saw the news. But I am not sure if that is the official page since it is not verified by FB like other Sony FB pages. But if this is true, then it is an awesome news.

Sadiq said:
Yes, I just saw the news. But I am not sure if that is the official page since it is not verified by FB like other Sony FB pages. But if this is true, then it is an awesome news.

it'll be a good news but Sadiq bro that page is fake one..!!

check their posting pattern... it's too bad and doesn't match with the posting patterns of Sony Pages

They even don't know whether channel is available at LCN or at EPG.. according to them Kix is available at EPG 421

Promoting other facebook pages.. by posting "fake recharge offers"

asking from users that what they want? 30 comments or 30 likes etc

using too much full stops like this........................................

all these things shows that they are fake

KIWwglP.jpg

iqKh9vI.jpg

f3hROWj.jpg

moreover check their english in last picture... it isn't making any sense

It will launch but mostly before next IPL or else there will be carriage issues.

Until and unless they get La Liga rights then it might launch this year only.

This is fake facebook page of KIX. As i proved above plus official facebook/twitter/instagram page of every channel whenever uploads any picture, they always watermarked those pictures with their logo... all these things aee missing in this page

Back
Top Bottom