South Platinum Plus_Clarification_Channels of Basic Pack

b2man63

Reaction score
My Basic pack is South Platinum Plus.SD connection.Recently(on 01.03.2012) I have fixed Mono-block LNB and started receiving Asia Sat 5 channels too.

I am getting all the channels except 567.Sudarshan news; 421.UTV World Movies; 431.Food First.

But as per DIshtv South Platinum Plus Pack web page the three channels 567.Sudarshan news; 421.UTV World Movies; 431.Food First, are part of the pack and I am entitled to receive it.

Even, till recent times, I was receiving and watching 421.UTV World Movies; 431.Food First and suddenly both channels were blocked by them.

The CC executives are saying that the three channels have been removed from South Platinum Plus pack and the web pages are going to be updated accordingly.

Anyone whose basic pack is South platinum plus and having Monoblock LNB, please clarify whether you are getting these three channels (567.Sudarshan news; 421.UTV World Movies; 431.Food First.) or not.

Food first and utv world movies are putted together in new a-la-carte. So you cant get it. You have to order the channels.

They are giving free for when we buy new monobloc.
See ch.no.213.
Don't know exact price .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock