Discussion Spotted Airtel Data Center/Uplink site

• Thread starter Thread starter redlofredlof
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,116

redlofredlof

Reaction score
For many years I used to pass from this area in Bangalore but never knew what this place was.
After the construction of metro I could see better and a quick Google search revealed that this is Airtel data center for DTH. The second large dish was added 2/3 years ago.

You can also see many 8 to 12ft C band dishes on the roof which are used to receive scrambled channels from various satellites.

Google maps view from top

Last edited:
Actually both Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV have 2 uplinking stations/centres for their DTH Services, main one is located in Delhi-NCR and the one located in Bengaluru serves as a back up headend and used when any technical issue arises at main transmission station...... Tata Play Headend is at Chattarpur, New Delhi and Airtel Digital TV has its main broadcast centre at Manesar.

@Roleplayer bro just asking what was so funny in the above post as u gave a laughing emoji reaction to it?

Actually both Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV have 2 uplinking stations/centres for their DTH Services, main one is located in Delhi-NCR and the one located in Bengaluru serves as a back up headend and used when any technical issue arises at main transmission station...... Tata Play Headend is at Chattarpur, New Delhi and Airtel Digital TV has its main broadcast centre at Manesar.

@Roleplayer bro just asking what was so funny in the above post as u gave a laughing emoji reaction to it?
Nice to know this. I wish they could allow a tour of such facilities.

Dont get hurt. 3rd image look funny. No intention to hurt anybody.

Back
Top Bottom