• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 2,633

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers

Star gives an advertisement againist Cable Operators Assosiation(COA) in Kerala on today's Malayala Manorama daily.This ad is in Malayalam,so I will give short description about the content in English

Star say that COA said false statement that "Star increase the channel price to 200% so the monthly cable price will be increased to Rs 600"

But Star say that the truth is this:From the past 5 years they not change price and they will give the daily price of their Malayalam channels (Because the ad is againist Kerala COA) Asianet @ 0.18 paisa,Asianet Plus @ 0.10 paisa,Asianet Movies @ 0.25 paisa.Star ask that "How this cheap price will be lead to a huge monthly bill"
So star request to customers that please change the cable operator or change to DTH and star give connection contact numbers of different cable operators and DTH services.

Source:

1cedfb564b7a3b5d6fd458a623608003.jpg

1add87d1a4d70a54382e7b7448a9c27d.jpg

2e3bca7b0ed429957593a4dad6626209.jpg

I dont know Brothers who is right? or who is wrong?.I have post the news that I have seen.

Thank You.

jinto999 said:
thanx for removing Asianet. many friends are very happy.

Yes Brother they are playing serials(repeat)all the day,I am also dont like that.But the rating of these serial are very high.During prime time asianet is dominating.No other channel in Malayalam is come to closer asianet during prime time that is fact,we should acept it.I am also dont like the serials of Asianet.But womens in Kerala are a big addiction to it.What we can do?

So I dont think Asianet will be removed.The customer never think about internal problems.In their point of view they are paying for cable if the channel is not giving their operator for a long time they will be move to another operator or DTH.

Thank You.

well its a lose lose situation for cable operaters .. they will lose customers who switch to d2h or mso. and also they cant fight a war with star bcz they have ss3 which broadcast cricket... so nothing can be achieved by cable operators

Leave the cable TV and join DTH. No need of such cable TV providers. For South viewers Sun Direct is the best and cheap price DTH otherwise customers should select a DTH best for their own requirements

Shadow said:
well its a lose lose situation for cable operaters .. they will lose customers who switch to d2h or mso. and also they cant fight a war with star bcz they have ss3 which broadcast cricket... so nothing can be achieved by cable operators

sports channels readdded.
cable tv providing many movie channels like keralavision movies.. etc.
currently cable tv rent is very lower than dth.

many peopls supports asianet removal(due to serials)

jinto999 said:
sports channels readdded.
cable tv providing many movie channels like keralavision movies.. etc.
currently cable tv rent is very lower than dth.

many peopls supports asianet removal(due to serials)

by many u r taking minority (youths) like u and me .. serials are irreplaceable part of any home...

also i said dth and mso.. not just dth...

since when did keravision become a substitute for asianet?? are u even serious?

Today's news paper ad of Cable Operators Association, claiming
that star India's statement is misleading..

IMG_20151225_110616_552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom