star sports2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karan Rockz said:
That's not good idea bro :no if Zee will disconnect all its channel from Tata Sky then Star/FIC also disconnect all its channels from Dishtv.:(

I know bro, but I don't find any other solution for this problem bcuz it has been years but still star sports 2 and HD channels are not launched in dish tv and I don't think their is any chance of adding this channels in dish tv before india tour of Bangladesh and england :wall :angry :(

Sadiq said:

Guys, please stop...........

Remember the topic between tatasky and Neo sports every tatasky customer was angry, similarly here every dish tv customer is angry on star (tata sky)

Rushil.D said:
But PQ is Still Poor in Dish Tv not having Good Hardware,UI and DVR :dodgy:dodgy

How they became a leader if they not have this :wall

I bet with you, just test the PQ of HD channels between dish tru hd and tatasky on a 46 or inch 50 led tv you will be shocked by the result bcuz you won't find any difference between HD channels of both dish tru HD or tata sky on a 32 to 42 inch led tv bcuz HD contents real test comes on a larger tv like 46 to 55 inch led tv. But yes I admit that dish tru HD channels sound quality is not that good and pq and sq on SD channels is also not up to mark but pq of dish tru HDS HD channel is by far the best on a big tv and all thanks to their spacious satellite of dish tru HD which is asiasat 5, which has a lot of space bcuz dish tv is the only DTH in india using 4 different satellites for its DTH

DishHD said:
I bet with you, just test the PQ of HD channels between dish tru hd and tatasky on a 46 or inch 50 led tv you will be shocked by the result bcuz you won't find any difference between HD channels of both dish tru HD or tata sky on a 32 to 42 inch led tv bcuz HD contents real test comes on a larger tv like 46 to 55 inch led tv. But yes I admit that dish tru HD channels sound quality is not that good and pq and sq on SD channels is also not up to mark but pq of dish tru HDS HD channel is by far the best on a big tv and all thanks to their spacious satellite of dish tru HD which is asiasat 5, which has a lot of space bcuz dish tv is the only DTH in india using 4 different satellites for its DTH

Bro, it have been told to not go off-topic and you are repeating again. Please follow the rules and instructions..

DishHD said:

why can't you stop here bro ??? it is going too off topic :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock