Sun music is now telecasting 16:9 ratio

Thanks karthik.. Actually in Airtel HD also the channel is being shown in 16:9 ratio.. Does that mean the HD channel will get added in Airte too........

I dont know. But actually it will be testing in all.

Yes its coming in hd thats why.

one doubt friends.. How we are telling it is in 16:9 ratio.. Actually by seeing the channel i am able to realize that there is some change.. the pictures not widened now but is there any other way to actually confirm whether its in 16:9 ratio. Why i am asking is if i go to aspect ratio settings and select the option of not stretching the video if its an 4:3 signal, i could still see the black pillar box on both sides of the video.. so does it mean its still 4:3 signal???????? i hope you got my doubt.....

Earlier 16:9 video is converted to 4:3, by adding two black strip at top & bottom side. So that horizontal pic in untouched. We can enjoy it in 4:3 tv without any distortion.
Similarly when a 16:9 video is stretched in vertical direction to actually become 4:3 ratio without adding black strip. We can view it in a 4:3 tv but we get vertically stretched video. But the same video in 16:9 ratio will be the actual aspect ratio for the video.

It has been 2 Months passed from this post. But till date no development

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock