Reaction score
2GpMqms.png

Sunday Sale Family Combo @Re.1/- for 1'st Month. Rs.1.5/- daily from 31'st day
NqwezOi.jpg

Missed call number: 8800388007
Channels: Star Movies, Sony Pix, Pogo, Ten1, Ten2
bKyBZlK.jpg

Sai Laxman said:
pogo also .. btwn why new post already there in 1st post :huh ..

oops!
I missed the channel list at 1st post. Maybe iphifi bro, later updated first post.
Sorry!

Which channels are available in
Combo STD topup4355

Plz confirm :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
oops!
I missed the channel list at 1st post. Maybe iphifi bro, later updated first post.
Sorry!

No need sorry :) .. Btwn channel list available at the time of thread post time itself .. infact @ip bro reveal abt this topup and channel list monday itself in myairtel app topup thread :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
No need sorry :) .. Btwn channel list available at the time of thread post time itself .. infact @ip bro reveal abt this topup and channel list monday itself in myairtel app topup thread :) ..

I updated the post after 3 to 5 minutes later with channel list. OP already saw and liked my post before I updated.
BTW other than POGO small chance that Toonami is also in the pack (I am already subscribed to it).

iphifi said:
I updated the post after 3 to 5 minutes later with channel list. OP already saw and liked my post before I updated.
BTW other than POGO small chance that Toonami is also in the pack (I am already subscribed to it).

oh then sorry and apologize to op :) .. Thanks for cutting my nose #justkiddy :lol .. Thanx for clarify bro :) ..

Back
Top Bottom