Tara Tv Lcn: 792 Removed ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 1,370
when ever you are giving lcn no only , also to mention dth name like airtel, videocon,dish etc. This is a request to all forum member

Sricharan Panda said:
when ever you are giving lcn no only , also to mention dth name like airtel, videocon,dish etc. This is a request to all forum member
May be.. But are you not looking into which section it is posted? It is visible in the index page, new or today's post page and inside the thread.. To avoid this only the classification is already there..

Thanks for the reply. i thought it will serve for ready reference if some has not gone through index list and clicked from the main window.

16e397d982f0d2f5e9ffa2bb0fc0d17e.jpg

Sricharan Panda said:

Mr.Panda thanx for your suggestion try to follow .. And one suggestion to u next time onwards give suggestion with your identity dont tell the all the members of forum coz u are not authorized representive of the all member of this forum :k ..

SaiLaxman said:
Mr.Panda thanx for your suggestion try to follow .. And one suggestion to u next time onwards give suggestion with your identity dont tell the all the members of forum coz u are not authorized representive of the all member of this forum :k ..
There is no any specific authorization is required to suggest something.. Anyone can suggest things.. Taking it forward or clarifying on it is team's job..

Sadiq said:
There is no any specific authorization is required to suggest something.. Anyone can suggest things.. Taking it forward or clarifying on it is team's job..

yeah i didnt said dont give suggestion to anyone .. I said give suggestion with your appropriate identity dont take whole members identity only .. I think you mixed up two things :s ..

Back
Top Bottom