Tata Play new connection alert message error

Lucifer24

Reaction score
I recently acquired a Tata Play HD connection under the 3000 INR offer, which included a metal set-top box. Shortly after setup, an alert message appeared on the screen. Upon pressing the yellow button, the screen went black momentarily and then returned, failing to display the intended messages. The issue persists when pressing the home button on the remote, resulting in a similar black screen phenomenon. Additionally, pressing the help button indicates a "no signal" message. However, all channels seem to function correctly when navigating back to them.

Below are the system details for reference. I'm seeking assistance to determine whether this is a software or hardware issue. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Your help is greatly appreciated.
gqHkmOM.jpeg

vbPqClT.jpeg

nyUWu26.jpeg

w8OKXAt.jpeg

Last edited:
If home TP or either of the TP of either satellite has NO SIGNAL, then yellow button alert/home page will not open

It looks like you are facing same issue as @arhun which he faced some weeks back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock