• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 10,144
So Finally 24th December Come With In 4 Hours
Two Channel Conform

HBO Defined :hd On Lcn 358

HBO Hits :hd On Lcn 360

In My View Channel Will Be Added Tonight 12am Or Tommrow 5am Because Testing Take So Much Time

But it added On 9 am Or 11am Also

me_saket said:
But channel addition schedule to be maintain without worrying info leaked or not

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

I think channel addition schedule will remain as it is in long term but it seems that TS is insightful as far as leaked info is concerned & may make some changes to defeat the purpose.

Rushil.D said:
Two Channel Conform

In My View Channel Will Be Added Tonight 12am Or Tommrow 5am Because Testing Take So Much Time

I also had a talk with them and they said 24th dec these channels will be launched but they clearly said they dont know the exact time..

I would like to say only one thing regarding "Bajirao Singham". None of his information came true. He posted that HBO Defined and Hits channels will be launched in SD only but that didnt happen and we are getting them in HD. Also he predicted it many days ago (I think in beginning of November), so we cant say "Hey now his prediction is going to become true". These channels were definitely going to be launched by Tata Sky and now the day has come.

He also told that Tata Sky will launch 35 (cant remember exact number) channels in first week of November but that also didnt happen and he made excuse of some technical problems.

Regarding Zee Cinema HD, he was not the first one to predict. Another member posted that news before him. He predicted about addition of Zee Studio HD but that also didnt happen. Instead Tata Sky added Movies NOW HD.

So forget that man.

Yeah! None of the information came true of bajirao singham.He also posted that tata sky is planning to lunch life ok hd in nov 3rd week,but that didn't happen.He also posted that tata sky is planning to lunch fox traveller HD along with NGC Wild HD or Travel XP HD in the end of january 2014.Let's see this information come true or not.But one information came true of Bajirao singham,he told that all the devotional channels going to be in full screen in november end and that's happened.

I talked to cc they told me that this two channels will be lunch tommorow morning but didn't confirmed the exact time.

Rushil.D said:
Two Channel Conform

karanrudra93 said:
I talked to cc they told me that this two channels will be lunch tommorow morning but didn't confirmed the exact time.

After this addition only 7 chs are left from MY wishlist

1-Romedy Now HD
2-Life Ok HD
3-Sony Six HD
4-Zee Studio Hd
5-Rishtey TV
6-Neo Prime
7-Neo Sports

Bro any news reagarding these 7 chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock