Travel XP HD Planning to Launch in 4K UHD.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 4,069

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI:City Breakspremiers with one ofthe most beautiful and the second largestcity of Spain - Barcelona. There is more toBarcelona than just football. The show gets a viewer up close and personal with the designs of the architect wonder Antony Gaudi, and also takes you on a ride through the cheerfully exciting Montjuic and La Rambla the streets whereBarcelona comes alive.Talking about the show Nisha Chothani the CSO says that “Since its inception we at travelxp have tried to give shows whichappeal to every kind of traveller. With this show we are addressing the needs of the “short of time” kind of traveler who wants to see & do everything in a span of a day or two. "City Breaks" will provide an insight on how to make the best use of your time by visiting just those not to be missed places, to the happening food joints, heritage sites, and festivals all in a short span of time.”City Breaks will air every Sunday starting 25th January 2015 at 20:00 hours with a rerun on Saturday 22:30 hours.

{Travel XP HD is India's first High Definition (HD) travel channel with the largest India-centric HD library of travel content across the world. Talking about the plan for travelxp in 2015 Prashant Chothani says that “We had taken the lead in producing premium high definition content much before others. Distribution platforms world over have shown keen interest for 4K content from travelxp. We are happy toannounce that all our new content is now being produced in 4K starting from this year & we are confident to be ready in time for the 4K transmission by the platforms}.

Read:-
Indian Television Dot Com | Break free from the clutter and take a city break!

This wud be gud... but first focus on distribution..

DTH ops are finding it difficult to add HD chnls, adding 4K UHD wud be a distant dream.. :s

Good Share Deepak Bhai & This UHD Channel launching first in D2h UHD 4K .

Good update bro! So, the first Indian 4K channel!!

I think D2H will run contents from this channel as a 4K Demo like they are doing it for 3D Demo from NGC.. I am not confirming but I am expecting..

travelxp HD, the numerouno travel channel will produce six new shows, in 4K (Ultra HD),for 2015.The shows will be Backpack, City breaks, Xplore, Day trips, Super saver and Quest.
travelxp HD announces with immense pride and pleasure, that we have started filming in 4K Ultra HD. Our first 4K series is “Backpack" the series will be launched on air by mid 2015.

shawl_who said:
This wud be gud... but first focus on distribution..

DTH ops are finding it difficult to add HD chnls, adding 4K UHD wud be a distant dream.. :s

What about digital cable ?

Also I think d2h and hathway will add Travel XP channel as they both have the hd feed too

Sadiq said:
Good update bro! So, the first Indian 4K channel!!

I think D2H will run contents from this channel as a 4K Demo like they are doing it for 3D Demo from NGC.. I am not confirming but I am expecting..

but bro where r 4ktvs in india.
3d demo of NGC - 3dtvs
4k demo - 4k tvs

Back
Top Bottom