Twitter on Airtel Digital TV?

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Twitter on Airtel Digital TV?

Right side on top of logo i'm seeing twitter icon (bird) and green color button.

Press green color button to start

Is that a new feature or I have activated something?

Yugendran said:
it is an old news bro :shy

Till now I have not seen it.

Mostly I watch only HD channels but today was watching SD channel and it started showing up..

How to remove it and it is free right?

Yugendran said:
yes it is for fee but I have no idea how to disable it :)

Good that it is free...But already logo covering some space now this :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Raviteja said:
Till now I have not seen it.

Mostly I watch only HD channels but today was watching SD channel and it started showing up..

How to remove it and it is free right?

Bro jst go to I-services & select twiter option. Then disable it...

Yugendran said:
yes it is for fee but I have no idea how to disable it :)

Brother Go to Itv and press twitter on tv, we will go to twitter on tv home and there is option for disable the service for activate do this same process again.
Thank You.

How to Remove Twitter on TV Service?

1) First Go to Menu
2) Then Click on Airtel Live
3) Then Select iTV
4) Then Press "Twitter on TV"
5) There will be two Options. Enable & Disable.Click on Disable to Disable Twitter On TV Service
6) Twitter On TV Service is Disable

TR Vishnu said:
Brother Go to Itv and press twitter on tv, we will go to twitter on tv home and there is option for disable the service for activate do this same process again.
Thank You.

Thanks Bro

Basil Ak said:
How to Remove Twitter on TV Service?

1) First Go to Menu
2) Then Click on Airtel Live
3) Then Select iTV
4) Then Press "Twitter on TV"
5) There will be two Options. Enable & Disable.Click on Disable to Disable Twitter On TV Service
6) Twitter On TV Service is Disable

Thanks Bro

Ah, didn't know there was an option to disable it. Will do it today. Its very annoying though I hardly watch SD channels. I wonder if anybody uses this service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock