Two same LNBs connect 1 Receiver

Kumar NS

Banned
Reaction score
Help plz
suppose. Mere pass two same lnb hai. to maine Ek lnb dd ko lagayi he aur dusri lnb abs ko lagayi hai.
Aur in dono ko cable ki dibbi [spitter 2in1] se jodh diya he to kya bina dishqc switch lagaye abs aur dd ka maja le sakte hai ya nhi dd aur abs ke channel ek hi scan me ek hi receiver me aayenge ya nhi
.plz help
Comment fast

if you are having 2 lnb connections and you want to connect to one receiver you have to use a diseq switch not Splitter.

splitter for connecting minimum 2 receivers from one lnb connection provided your lnb supports..

So you have to connect one cable at a time, when you want to see channels of other one, remove the first and connect the second..

Diseq max Rs. 100 for 4 out.

do lnb kaise app receiver me connect karega bina diseq ?

Ha par dono satellite ki Lnb Ek Hi Company Ek Hi quality ki ho to chalenga na ?

I cannot post in Hindi - which is against forum rules.

May be your lnbs from same company and same quality, that doesn't mean you can watch both lnb's programmes without a diseq switch . you can watch any one of the lnbs programmes.

@johny bro -- i think no problem coz itz request from thread starter .. he is not familiar with english means :) .. If you dont mind post a short summary in english otherwise leave it also .. Coz we are here to help that is important imo :) ..

aap kidhar se phi ek diseq mangavo. uske bina aapka e kam nahi hoga..

You have to buy a diseq from any where. without that you can't achieve your goal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock