• GSTV
  • Mantavya News
  • Sandesh News
  • 7N News&Views
  • Vtv News
  • city gold news
  • Zee 24 kalak news ( test signal )

Last edited:
Out of 22 channels Airtel digital tv have on 6 Gujarati channels. They don't add a single Gujarati channel more then year

These are not satellite channels,

1. Kalyan
2. Garv Shree Swaminarayan
3. Katha
4. Lakshya
5. Sadvidya
6. Hamari Sanskriti
7. City Gold News

8. Bizz news is blank on c band too.
9. Same is 7N News

Last edited:
The highest number of Gujarati Channels is carried by Tata Sky that is also not double figures it seems. Actually Rohit bro the main thing is that Gujarati people mostly watch Hindi shows. So they are not interested in Gujarati channels. I had a Gujarati student who said that they mostly watch star plus, zee tv, colors etc.

Okkk,thanks alll bro. But i think gstv,abp ashmita and lakhya tv is available in other dth so that's satellite channels

The highest number of Gujarati Channels is carried by Tata Sky that is also not double figures it seems. Actually Rohit bro the main thing is that Gujarati people mostly watch Hindi shows. So they are not interested in Gujarati channels. I had a Gujarati student who said that they mostly watch star plus, zee tv, colors etc.
Right i agree with you bro but in Gujarat 55% population from city's so they're only watch hindi channels and 45% from rural area they watching Gujarati mostly (for news and devotionals programm)

Back
Top Bottom