Breaking Vertent Samachar Plus added by ADTV

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Vertent Samachar Plus lcn 055

jh1k8Np.jpg
P1U9ZfM.jpg

Last edited:
I think adtv give odd lcn to Vertent Samachar Plus coz they want to wait for this channel rebranded as gantantra news after that adtv will give proper lcn adtv just want 1st in addition hence added.
P.s as this is a mews channel so adtv want to win the race

nTgAaSX.jpg

Last edited:
I think adtv give odd lcn to Vertent Samachar Plus coz they want to wait for this channel rebranded as gantantra news after that adtv will give proper lcn adtv just want 1st in addition hence added.
P.s as this is a mews channel so adtv want to win the race

nTgAaSX.jpg

No. Actual reason is unavailability of empty slot in hindi news genre....only certain initial slots like 326, 330, 333, 338 r empty and these would either be already booked by some other channel or if available it would cost more carriage fee thus regional channels generally avoid them.

Also channel realignment process likely to start soon hence until then airtel would have provided this temporary LCN to this channel

There r many channels which r using licence of some other channel and get added at proper LCN slots in resoective genre with name of original licence holder until renaming is approved by MIB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock